Luke 11 verses 1-4 “And it came to pass, that, as he was praying in a certain place, when he ceased, one of his disciples said unto him, Lord teach us to pray, as John also taught his disciples.2 and he said unto them, when ye pray, say, Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done, as in heaven, so in earth. 3 Give us day by day our bread. 4 and forgive us our sins; for we also forgive every one that is indebted to us. and lead us not into temptation; but deliver us from evil.
Jesus is a man of prayer that was why the disciples asked him to teach them what he knows. Prayer needs to be learned. Jesus taught them to always reference God our Father in heaven, he also taught them to ask God for his will to be done on earth as in heaven ( make them to always praise and worship like the angels are doing in heaven), he also said they should ask for their daily bread, forgiveness of sins, protection and deliverance from evil.
The ingredients of prayer
– Clean heart and a pure heart (Who shall ascend the hill of the Lord……….)
– You must be righteous ( The effectual prayer of the righteous ……….)
– Forgive others Matthew 6 verses 14- 15
– Ask purposefully Matthew 7 verse 7
The believer’s weapons
11 Corinthians 10 verses 3-5
In this teaching we shall be looking at the various weapons that are available to the believers. In 11 Corinthians 10 verse 3- 5, the Bible says
“ For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;) 5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;”
what the scripture is telling us is that believers need weapons that are not man-made but divinely made and backed up by God. Why do we need weapons that are not carnal? Because we are fighting the invisible forces of darkness in high places as stated in Ephesians 6 verse 11- 12
“Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. 12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.”
Let us examine some of the weapons that are available to believers that can be used against the unseen forces of darkness:-
The name of the Lord: Proverbs 18 verse 10 “The name of the LORD is a strong tower: the righteous runneth into it, and is safe.”
The blood of Jesus: Revelation 12 verse 11 “And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death”
The word of God: Hebrew 4 verse 12 “For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any Two edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.”
Anointed Leaders: James 5 verses 14- 15 “ Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord: 15 And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.”
Fasting : Matthew 17 verse 21 “Howbeit this kind goeth not out but by prayer and fasting.”
Prayer and singing Hymns :Acts 16 verses 25 – 26 “ And at midnight Paul and Silas prayed, and sang praises unto God: and the prisoners heard them. 26 And suddenly there was a great earthquake, so that the foundations of the prison were shaken: and immediately all the doors were opened, and every one’s bands were loosed.”
Fire: Jeremiah 23 verse 29 “ Is not my word like as a fire? saith the LORD; and like a hammer that breaketh the rock in pieces?” and 2 Kings 1 verse 9- 12
“Then the king sent unto him a captain of fifty with his fifty. And he went up to him: and, behold, he sat on the top of an hill. And he spake unto him, Thou man of God, the king hath said, Come down. 10 And Elijah answered and said to the captain of fifty, If I be a man of God, then let fire come down from heaven, and consume thee and thy fifty. And there came down fire from heaven, and consumed him and his fifty. 11 Again also he sent unto him another captain of fifty with his fifty. And he answered and said unto him, O man of God, thus hath the king said, Come down quickly. 12 And Elijah answered and said unto them, If I be a man of God, let fire come down from heaven, and consume thee and thy fifty. And the fire of God came down from heaven, and consumed him and his fifty.”
The Night or Vigil : Exodus 12 verse 42 “It is a night to be much observed unto the LORD for bringing
them out from the land of Egypt: this is that night of the LORD to be observed of all the children of Israel in their generations.”
Faith : Mark 11 verse 23 “For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.”
Are you tormented by the unseen forces of darkness or under constant attack from the coven of darkness or maybe you a victim of the weapons of darkness, it’s time to start winning your battles using any of the available weapons that are available. In 1 Samuel 17 verses 45- 50
“Then said David to the Philistine, Thou comest to me with a sword, and with a spear, and with a shield: but I come to thee in the name of the LORD of hosts, the God of the armies of Israel, whom thou hast defied. 46 This day will the LORD deliver thee into mine hand; and I will smite thee, and take thine head from thee; and I will give the carcases of the host of the Philistines this day unto the fowls of the air, and to the wild beasts of the earth; that all the earth may know that there is a God in Israel. 47 And all this assembly shall know that the LORD saveth not with sword and spear: for the battle is the LORD’s, and he will give you into our hands. 48 And it came to pass, when the Philistine arose, and came and drew nigh to meet David, that David hasted, and ran toward the army to meet the Philistine. 49 And David put his hand in his bag, and took thence a stone, and slang it, and smote the Philistine in his forehead, that the stone sunk into his forehead; and he fell upon his face to the earth. 50 So David prevailed over the Philistine with a sling and with a stone, and smote the Philistine, and slew him; but there was no sword in the hand of David.”
As David prevailed over Goliath and as Fire came and devoured the captain and the fifty, I’m praying unto God for your life that all the weapons mentioned above shall give you total victory over your enemies in the name of Jesus.
1. I overcome Satan and satanic activities targeting my destiny with the blood of Jesus
2. Blood of Jesus openly disgrace all my invisible problems in the name of Jesus
3. I come against all my Goliath with the word of God and I secure total victory over then in the name of Jesus
4. Powers fighting me at night I send fire into you camp in the name of Jesus
5. By faith I bring down all the enemies occupying my position of authority in the name of Jesus
6. As I’m singing praises to God may all my enemies begin to run mad in the name of Jesus
7. The name of Jesus save me from the terror of the night and the arrows that flies by day in the name of Jesus
8. I fire back by fire every arrows of untimely death fired at me in the name of Jesus
9. I use the blood of Jesus, the name of God, faith in God, prayer, Hymns and the night to fight the enemies in the name of Jesus
10. Use all the weapons mentioned above to aggressively fight the enemies. Declare aggressively like this. I fight my invisible battles and my enemies with (mention the weapons one after the other) and I receive my victory over them in the name of Jesus
11. Again secure and recover your lost virtues back from the enemies using the weapons mentioned above
12. Thank God for granting you victory over your enemies with his weapons of warfare in the name of Jesus
Killing your Goliath
1 Samuel 17 verses 43- 53
In 1 Samuel 17 verses 43 – 53 “And the Philistine said unto David, Am I a dog, that thou comest to me with staves? And the Philistine cursed David by his gods. 44 And the Philistine said to David, Come to me, and I will give thy flesh unto the fowls of the air, and to the beasts of the field. 45 Then said David to the Philistine, Thou comest to me with a sword, and with a spear, and with a shield: but I come to thee in the name of the LORD of hosts, the God of the armies of Israel, whom thou hast defied. 46 This day will the LORD deliver thee into mine hand; and I will smite thee, and take thine head from thee; and I will give the carcases of the host of the Philistines this day unto the fowls of the air, and to the wild beasts of the earth; that all the earth may know that there is a God in Israel. 47 And all this assembly shall know that the LORD saveth not with sword and spear: for the battle is the LORD’s, and he will give you into our hands. 48 And it came to pass, when the Philistine arose, and came and drew nigh to meet David, that David hasted, and ran toward the army to meet the Philistine. 49 And David put his hand in his bag, and took thence a stone, and slang it, and smote the Philistine in his forehead, that the stone sunk into his forehead; and he fell upon his face to the earth. 50 So David prevailed over the Philistine with a sling and with a stone, and smote the Philistine, and slew him; but there was no sword in the hand of David. 51 Therefore David ran, and stood upon the Philistine, and took his sword, and drew it out of the sheath thereof, and slew him, and cut off his head therewith. And when the Philistines saw their champion was dead, they fled. 52 And the men of Israel and of Judah arose, and shouted, and pursued the Philistines, until thou come to the valley, and to the gates of Ekron. And the wounded of the Philistines fell down by the way to Shaaraim, even unto Gath, and unto Ekron. 53 And the children of Israel returned from chasing after the Philistines, and they spoiled their tents”.
The passage explained how David prevailed over Goliath. Goliath was a trained warrior for many years. The prayer you are about to pray will destroy and completely wipe out your Goliath in the name of Jesus. Beloved, do you know that the greatest enemy of man in the battle field of life is ignorance, lack of what will work against the enemies, David through the help of God knew that sword, javelin or spare could not kill Goliath but the stone, which is the rock that the bible described in Matthew 21 verse 44 “And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder” The rock fell upon Goliath and was crushed to death, as you pray these prayer may all your Goliaths be it cancer, dream attack, failure at the edge of breakthrough, incurable sicknesses, satanic barriers, lack of helpers, terminal diseases shall suffer great defeat in the name of Jesus.
1. Weapons of darkness harassing my life be destroyed by fire in the name of Jesus
2. Witchcraft weapon attacking my breakthrough be wasted in the name of Jesus
3. Anger of the Lord visit the camp of the witches in my village that are troubling my life in the name of Jesus
4. All those that are using the sand to fight me shall be buried alive in the muddy sand in the name of Jesus
5. All those using the water above and beneath to attack my star shall fall down inside the river and die in the name of Jesus
6. Disgrace and untimely death locate all my troublers in the name of Jesus
7. Lord Jesus send my Goliath to early grave in the name of Jesus
8. Where is the Lord God of Elijah arise and set fire unto the camp of my adversaries in the name of Jesus.
9. Causes, incantations and enchantments used by polygamous and village witches to hunt down my destiny be wasted and backfire in the name of Jesus.
10. Satanic pots cooking my flesh break to pieces in the name of Jesus
11. Polygamous witchcraft responsible for all my stubborn problems die suddenly in the name of Jesus
12. My glory that has been transferred by polygamous witchcraft be released back now unto me in the name of Jesus
13. Satanic barrier, satanic signpost, satanic traffic warder confusing my helpers die in the name of Jesus
14. I shall not suffer disgrace rather all those waiting to witness my disgrace shall be disgraced in the name of Jesus
15. Serpentine ladder placed inside of my life be cut to pieces in the name of Jesus.
16. Serpentine poison, scorpion poison, snail poison, lizard poison and frog poison in my body catch fire in the name of Jesus.
17. Epilepsy demon in my life die in the name of Jesus
18. Blood of Jesus kill every infirmity (name all the sicknesses that are troubling you) in my life in the name of Jesus.
19. Blood of Jesus kill the seed of cancer in my life in the name of Jesus
20. Blood of Jesus kill the seed of physical and spiritual blindness in the name of Jesus
21. Star controllers, hijackers, manipulators and destroyers working against me be destroyed in the name of Jesus.
22. Whatever is blocking my progress clear away in the name of Jesus.
23. Whatever is making me not to be fulfilled in life die in the name of Jesus
24. Satanic and witchcraft sacrifice carried out to destroy me fail and backfire in the name of Jesus
25. My head shall not be used for witchcraft and blood sacrifice in the name of Jesus
26. My blood shall not be used for money rituals in the name of Jesus
27. My body parts and organs shall not be used for money rituals in the name of Jesus
28. All those plotting to sacrifice me shall become sacrifice themselves in the name of Jesus
29. Holy Ghost fire completely destroy all those using evil altars against me in the name of Jesus
30. My Goliath hear the voice of the Lord die in the name of Jesus
31. I give the flesh of my Goliath to the birds of the air in the name of Jesus
32. I come against witchcraft attack, witchcraft operations, witchcraft manipulation, destiny destroyers and marriage destroyer, militating against my life in the name of Jesus
33. Father Lord I thank you for the great deliverance, blessings and turn around in the name of Jesus.
The Violent Christians
Matthew 11 verse 12 and Romans 8 verse 35
In Matthew 11 verse 12 the Bible says “And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force” and also in Romans 8 verse 35, the Bible says “Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?”. What we are looking at is what is called the violent Christians and our reference text shall be from the book of Daniel 3 verses 1- 30
NEBUCHADNEZZAR the king made an image of gold, whose height was threescore cubits, and the breadth thereof six cubits: he set it up in the plain of Dura, in the province of Babylon. 2 Then Nebuchadnezzar the king sent to gather together the princes, the governors, and the captains, the judges, the treasurers, the counsellers, the sheriffs, and all the rulers of the provinces, to come to the dedication of the image which Nebuchadnezzar the king had set up. 3 Then the princes, the governors, and captains, the judges, the treasurers, the counsellers, the sheriffs, and all the rulers of the provinces, were gathered together unto the dedication of the image that Nebuchadnezzar the king had set up; and they stood before the image that Nebuchadnezzar had set up. 4 Then an herald cried aloud, To you it is commanded, O people, nations, and languages, 5 That at what time ye hear the sound of the cornet, flute, harp, sackbut, psaltery, dulcimer, and all kinds of musick, ye fall down and worship the golden image that Nebuchadnezzar the king hath set up: 6 And whoso falleth not down and worshippeth shall the same hour be cast into the midst of a burning fiery furnace. 7 Therefore at that time, when all the people heard the sound of the cornet, flute, harp, sackbut, psaltery, and all kinds of musick, all the people, the nations, and the languages, fell down and worshipped the golden image that Nebuchadnezzar the king had set up. 8 ¶ Wherefore at that time certain Chaldeans came near, and accused the Jews. 9 They spake and said to the king Nebuchadnezzar, O king, live for ever. 10 Thou, O king, hast made a decree, that every man that shall hear the sound of the cornet, flute, harp, sackbut, psaltery, and dulcimer, and all kinds of musick, shall fall down and worship the golden image: 11 And whoso falleth not down and worshippeth, that he should be cast into the midst of a burning fiery furnace. 12 There are certain Jews whom thou hast set over the affairs of the province of Babylon, Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-nego; these men, O king, have not regarded thee: they serve not thy gods, nor worship the golden image which thou hast set up. 13 ¶ Then Nebuchadnezzar in his rage and fury commanded to bring Shadrach,Meshach, and Abed-nego. Then they brought these men before the king. 14 Nebuchadnezzar spake and said unto them, Is it true, O Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-nego, do not ye serve my gods, nor worship the golden image which I have set up? 15 Now if ye be ready that at what time ye hear the sound of the cornet, flute, harp, sackbut, psaltery, and dulcimer, and all kinds of musick, ye fall down and worship the image which I have made; well: but if ye worship not, ye shall be cast the same hour into the
midst of a burning fiery furnace; and who is that God that shall deliver you out of my hands? 16 Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-nego, answered and said to the king, O Nebuchadnezzar, we are not careful to answer thee in this matter. 17 If it be so, our God whom we serve is able to deliver us from the burning fiery furnace, and he will deliver us out of thine hand, O king. 18 But if not, be it known unto thee, O king, that we will not serve thy gods, nor worship the golden image which thou hast set up. 19 ¶ Then was Nebuchadnezzar full of fury, and the form of his visage was changed against Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-nego: therefore he spake, and commanded that they should heat the furnace one seven times more than it was wont to be heated. 20 And he commanded the most mighty men that were in his army to bind Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-nego, and to cast them into the burning fiery furnace. 21 Then these men were bound in their coats, their hosen, and their hats, and their other garments, and were cast into the midst of the burning fiery furnace. 22 Therefore because the king’s commandment was urgent, and the furnace exceeding hot, the flame of the fire slew those men that took up Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-nego. 23 And these three men, Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-nego, fell down bound into the midst of the burning fiery furnace. 24 Then Nebuchadnezzar the king was astonied, and rose up in haste, and spake, and said unto his counsellers, Did not we cast three men bound into the midst of the fire? They answered and said unto the king, True, O king. 25 He answered and said, Lo, I see four men loose, walking in the midst of the fire, and they have no hurt; and the form of the fourth is like the Son of God. 26 ¶ Then Nebuchadnezzar came near to the mouth of the burning fiery furnace, and spake, and said, Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, ye servants of the most high God, come forth, and come hither. Then Shadrach,Meshach, and Abed-nego, came forth of the midst of the fire. 27 And the princes, governors, and captains, and the king’s counsellers, being gathered together, saw these men, upon whose bodies the fire had no power, nor was an hair of their head singed, neither were their coats changed, nor the smell of fire had passed on them. 28 Then Nebuchadnezzar spake, and said, Blessed be the God of Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-nego, who hath sent his angel, and delivered his servants that trusted in him, and have changed the king’s word, and yielded their bodies, that they might not serve nor worship any god, except their own God. 29 Therefore I make a decree, That every people, nation, and language, which speak any thing amiss against the God of Shadrach,
Meshach, and Abed-nego, shall be cut in pieces, and their houses shall be made a dunghill: because there is no other God that can deliver after this sort. 30 Then the king promoted Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-nego, in the province of Babylon.
Who are the violent Christians?
– They are those who will never bow down to the idols
– They are those who will not compromise their standard
– They are those who hate the world and love God
– They are the peace maker
– They are the power and Holy Ghost filled Christians
– They are the light in this world that disgraces darkness
– They are those with the spirit of God and are called sons of God
– They are those with the eyes that can see what no man can see
– They are those with the tongue of fire like Elijah
– They are those who are not afraid to die for the Gospel
– They are believers who will do anything for the sake of the gospel
– They are those who are conscious of heaven
– They are the radical worshippers, who worship God day and night
– They pray always and violently
– Obedient believers
– Scholars of the word, they study and do as the word says
– Radically having faith in God
– Not afraid of the enemy and their weapons
– Those with spiritual power and strength
– Those who knows their God
– Those who walk in the way of the Lord
– Those who can call down fire and disgrace the power of the enemy
– Those who have made holiness their way of life
– Believers who spend time with God always
– Those who are not afraid of persecution, war or the threat of death
The world is in dear need of violent believers who will depopulate the kingdom of darkness, spread the true gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ, teach the world how to fight a good fight of faith, turn the heart of people away from idol worship, not afraid of the devil, disgraces the weapons of darkness, heal the sick, cast out the devil as in Mark 16 verses 17- 20
“ And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; 18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover. 19 ¶ So then after the Lord had spoken unto them, he was received up into heaven, and sat on the right hand of God. 20 And they went forth, and preached everywhere, the Lord working with them, and confirming the word with signs following. Amen”
and showcase the raw power of God to the entire world. But do you know that many believers who are supposed to be violent for Christ are now cold because of the followings
– Lust of the world
– Fear of intimation
– Threat of death
– Lack of faith and trust in God
– Loss of power of God
– Forces of darkness
– Prayerlessness and powerlessness
What must we do?
As Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego displayed the awesome power of God, also God expects us his children to do same in our generation. The keys to their violent behaviour were faith in God, not afraid of death and reliance on God’s word. Join in praying the prayer below if you want to be a violent believer.
1. Faith power of God to move mountains fall upon me now in the name of Jesus
2. Faith to disgrace the power of the enemy locate me in the name of Jesus
3. Faith in the world of God arise and locate me in the name of Jesus
4. Powers that kills faith my life is not available release me and die in the name of Jesus
5. Lord Jesus release your faith into my spirit to overcome the power of the enemy in the name of Jesus
6. I arise in faith and disgrace the harassment of the enemies in the name of Jesus
7. Faith power to confront and not to bow to the enemy locate me in the name of Jesus
8. If I’m losing faith, lord Jesus increase my faith in the name of Jesus
9. Fear of death I overcome you now in the name of Jesus
10. I’m not afraid of death, death shall not swallow me up in the name of Jesus
11. I refused to be afraid of the terror and weapons of the enemy they shall bow down to my God in the name of Jesus
12. Fear of death, fear of what shall I eat or drink I overcome you with the blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus
13. Father Lord increase my courage and boldness in you and in your word in the name of Jesus
14. Boldness to confront and disgrace the enemies locate me in the name of Jesus
15. I shall not give in to the idols of the enemies, my enemies shall see the wonders of my God and shall bow before my God in the name of Jesus
16. Power in the word of God be released upon me in the name of Jesus
17. Power to rely on the word of God in all situations locate me in the name of Jesus
18. I refused to doubt the word of God, I shall rely and believe it always in all situations in the name of Jesus
19. Father Lord increase your word in my life in the name of Jesus
20. Whenever I used the word of God, let there be testimonies in the name of Jesus
21. Father Lord teach me more of yourself in words, faith and power in the name of Jesus
22. I refused to walk away from God’s presence, I shall abide and remain in him all the days of my life in the name of Jesus
23. Lord Jesus make me a violent believer that will change the cause of humanity in the name of Jesus
24. Lord make me a spiritual war lord that will pull down the stronghold of the enemies in the name of Jesus
25. Lord release your fresh weapon of warfare into my hand to disgrace and destroy the powers of darkness in the name of Jesus
26. The enemies shall not defeat me, I shall defeat them all in the name of Jesus
27. Thank you Lord for making me a violent believer in the name of Jesus
The Seven churches
Revelation Chapter 2 verse 1- end
To the Church in Ephesus
UNTO the angel of the church of Ephesus write; These things saith he that holdeth the seven stars in his right hand, who walketh in the midst of the seven golden candlesticks; 2 I know thy works, and thy labour, and thy patience, and how thou canst not bear them which are evil: and thou hast tried them which say they are apostles, and are not, and hast found them liars: 3 And hast borne, and hast patience, and for my name’s sake hast laboured, and hast not fainted. 4 Nevertheless I have somewhat against thee, because thou hast left thy first love. 5 Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent. 6 But this thou hast, that thou hatest the deeds of the Nicolaitans, which I also hate. 7 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.
To the Church in Smyrna
8 And unto the angel of the church in Smyrna write; These things saith the first and the last, which was dead, and is alive; 9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan. 10 Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life. 11 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.
To the Church in Pergamum
12 And to the angel of the church in Pergamos write; These things saith he which hath the sharp sword with two edges; 13 I know thy works, and where thou dwellest, even where Satan’s seat is: and thou holdest fast my name, and hast not denied my faith, even in those days wherein Antipas was my faithful martyr, who was slain among you, where Satan dwelleth. 14 But I have a few things against thee, because thou hast there them that hold the doctrine of Balaam, who taught Balac to cast a stumblingblock before the children of Israel, to eat things sacrificed unto idols, and to commit fornication. 15 So hast thou also them that hold the doctrine of the Nicolaitans, which thing I hate. 16 Repent; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will fight against them with the sword of my mouth. 17 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.
To the Church in Thyatira
18 And unto the angel of the church in Thyatira write; These things saith the Son of God, who hath his eyes like unto a flame of fire, and his feet are like fine brass; 19 I know thy works, and charity, and service, and faith, and thy patience, and thy works; and the last to be more than the first. 20 Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols. 21 And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not. 22 Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds. 23 And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works. 24 But unto you I say, and unto the rest in Thyatira, as many as
have not this doctrine, and which have not known the depths of Satan, as they speak; I will put upon you none other burden. 25 But that which ye have already hold fast till I come. 26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations: 27 And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father. 28 And I will give him the morning star. 29 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.
Revelation Chapter 3 verses 1- end
To the Church in Sardis
AND unto the angel of the church in Sardis write; These things saith he that hath the seven Spirits of God, and the seven stars; I know thy works, that thou hast a name that thou livest, and art dead. 2 Be watchful, and strengthen the things which remain, that are ready to die: for I have not found thy works perfect before God. 3 Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee. 4 Thou hast a few names even in Sardis which have not defiled their garments; and they shall walk with me in white: for they are worthy. 5 He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels. 6 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.
To the Church in Philadelphia
7 And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth; 8 I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name. 9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee. 10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth. 11 Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown. 12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name. 13 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the Churches.
To the Church in Laodicea
14 And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God; 15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. 16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth. 17 Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked: 18 I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see. 19 As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent. 20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. 21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.22 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.
Jesus who came in flesh is coming back to take home all those who are doing his will. He has gone to prepare a better place for them according to John 14 verse 1- 4 “let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. 2 In my Father’s house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also. 4 And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know”. Jesus is coming back but no one knows the time and the day, therefore beloved be prepared and ready for the the Bible says in Matthew 25 verse 13 that “watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the son of man cometh” also in Matthew 24 verse 36 the Bible says “but of the day and hour knoweth no man, no not the angels of heaven, but my father only”. Hear this also in 1 Thessalonians 5 verse 2 the Bible says “for yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night”.
His second coming
Lessons to learn from the four scriptures above are:-
• Jesus is preparing a place for you and I
• Jesus is coming back again to take us home but no one knows the time
• Only God the father knows when he is coming
• His coming will be like a thief
What are the Signs that will precede his second coming……
Matthew 24 verse 5- 12
• Many shall come in the name of Christ and shall deceive many
• Wars and rumours of war
• There shall be famine, pestilences and earthquake in diverse places
• You shall be delivered to be afflicted, some shall be killed because of Christ, you shall be hated by all nations because of Christ
• Many shall be betrayed
• Many false prophets shall rise up and deceive many
Matthew 24 verse 37-39
• It will be like the day of Noah ( Genesis 6 verse 5- 7) Lawlessness, Abominations, eating, drinking,
1 Thessalonians 5 verse 3
• Wrong messages and deceitful teachings (Messages to deceive people like prosperity, deliverance, peace, ) heavenly warning and Holiness will be scarce
What must we do? We must repent of our sins, invite God into your life, since no one knows the day and hour, you must be prepared always (holy living, forgiveness, doing the right thing and always seeking the face of the Lord
• Lord Jesus deliver me from the lies I’m telling myself in the name of Jesus
• Holy spirit of God incubate my life with the fire of holiness and righteousness in Jesus name
• Lord make me conscious of heaven in Jesus name
• Whatever I’m doing that will destroy me, release me in the name of Jesus
• Powers waiting to harvest my soul for Satan die in the name of Jesus
• Satanic devices set to rob me of my heaven catch fire and be burnt to ashes in the name of Jesus
• Open my eyes Oh Lord to see the vision of heaven in the name of Jesus
• Father Lord arrest me back whenever I’m going in the wrong direction in the name of Jesus
The Last Chance
Today we shall be looking at what is titled the last chance, In Luke 13 verse 1- 9, 18- 19, shall be our reference scripture. But before we continue, I will like to draw our attention to the word of the Lord to me some months ago, I have shared the vision and warning with you, that I was seated in front of two people with a table and behold they opened a book and told me about Luke 13 verse 3, that if I don’t repent I shall surely perish, that time I fell into a sin that made me to withdrew myself from the pulpit ( what happened that time could only make me bear bad fruits and not good fruits as expected by the Lord.) also on the 26th of December, 2014, I was lying down in my sitting room, when the scripture was opened unto me in Matthew 28 verse 18- 20, God was commanding me to go into the world and teach all nations…………
Now go back to Luke 13 verses 6- 9, it was the story of a barren tree, the barren tree according to the scriptures represent believers who are not bringing forth fruits, it represents those who are taking up spaces without spreading, it also denotes those who are not increasing, it also represent those with talent but buried it, but strangely hear this in Matthew 3 verse 10, the Bible says the Axe is at the shoot and every tree that does not bear good fruits shall be cut down and thrown into the lake of fire, The farmer who is Jesus who planted the tree is the same that is saying that any tree within his vineyard that is not bringing forth fruits, that is not profiting, that is not bringing gain shall be cut down and be completely destroyed.
Jesus expects all those who have accepted him as their Lord and personal saviour to bear fruits, to multiply and to increase, example as a business person will you keep on investing in a business that is bringing loses? Every man wants to make profit irrespective of what you are doing………………….
Hear this the warning is coming loud, that let us leave it and watch till next year if it will bear fruits or not, and if not it shall be cut down, beloved will you wait till next year before bearing fruits or will you start bearing fruits. You are given the last chance to amend your ways and start bearing fruits or else when the master shall come and find you without fruit, the consequences will be lake of fire. My prayer to God is to find you worthy at his second coming in the name of Jesus
Why must you bear fruits or why the need to bear fruits?
In Matthew 5 verse 13- 16, Isaiah 61 verses 1- 3
• To salt lives that are bitter
• To give direction to those who are going astray
• To deliver those in captivity
• to comfort those that mourn
• To bring the good news of Christ to all generations etc………….
What are the fruits expected of you to produce?
Galatians 5 verse 22- 23…………… “ But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, 23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law”.
Hear this beloved, In Matthew 5 verse 13- 16 you are created to be light to the world and in 2 Timothy 2 verse 20 – 22, you are a vessel that must be honoured and not of dis honour, you are also expected to display the various gifts of the Holy spirits as highlighted in 1 Corinthians 12 verse 1- end
• I shall not waste this last opportunity to bear fruits in Jesus name
• Lord Jesus do not cut me down in anger in the name of Jesus
• When the Lord shall come to visit me I shall be found fruitful in the name of Jesus
• Seed of barrenness inside my life be replaced with the fruit of fruitfulness in the name of Jesus
• Foundational powers that has taken away my fruitfulness return it back and die in Jesus name
• My life reject barrenness and embrace fruitfulness in the name of Jesus
• Lord Jesus increase in me so that I can increase and bear fruits in Jesus name
• Jesus shall celebrate my harvest in Jesus name
• Lord Jesus teach me how to be productive and fruitful in the name of Jesus
• My life hear the word of the Lord you shall be fruitsfull and not barren in the name of Jesus
Life and death in the Tongue
Texts: Proverbs 18 verse 21 and Deuteronomy 30 verse 19- end
Life and death are a matter of choice opened unto every man and woman on earth. You as a believer may choose to buy lies and remain under the bondage of darkness or you may chose life and walk without stumbling. In light you can escape the coming danger but in darkness you walk in danger. This will lead us to our teaching which is life and death in the tongue.
In Proverbs 18 verse 21, the Bible made us to understand that life and death are in the power of the tongue. What a mystery, that life and death are not associated with any other part of the body but to the tongue, this can be simplified by saying one can live a good life or a bad life depending on how he or she uses his or her tongue. The Bible says in James 3 verse 5 –18
“ Even so the tongue is a little member, and boasteth great things. Behold, how great a matter a little fire kindleth! 6 And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body, and setteth on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire of hell. 7 For every kind of beasts, and of birds, and of serpents, and of things in the sea, is tamed, and hath been tamed of mankind: 8 But the tongue can no man tame; it is an unruly evil, full of deadly poison. 9 Therewith bless we God, even the Father; and therewith curse we men, which are made after the similitude of God. 10 Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be. 11 Doth a fountain send forth at the same place sweet water and bitter? 12 Can the fig tree, my brethren, bear olive berries? either a vine, figs? so can no fountain both yield salt water and fresh. 13Who is a wise man and endued with knowledge among you? Let him shew out of a good conversation his works with meekness of wisdom. 14 But if ye have bitter envying and strife in your hearts, glory not, and lie not against the truth. 15 This wisdom descendeth not from above, but is earthly, sensual, devilish. 16 For where envying and strife is, there is confusion and every evil work. 17 But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy. 18 And the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace of them that make peace”.
The Bible described the tongue as the restless evil, boaster, full of deadly poison, weapon of causing and also of blessing. In Deuteronomy 30 verse 19 talked about calling heaven and earth as witness, that you are today presented with two options, life and death, meaning within your tongue you have two options, which are life or death. In the tongue is Jesus and also in the tongue is death or evil. Hear this beloved in life which is Jesus you have light, peace, salvation, Holiness, love and eternal life while in death which is Satan you have darkness, tribulation, death, worldliness, hatred and eternal/ everlasting condemnation.
What are the life in the tongue?
– Long life
– Fulfilment of destiny lies in what you profess with your tongue
– Success and achievements are products of the tongue
– Whatever you will be in life lies in what you declared or decreed with your tongue.
Do you know that your tongue is more powerful than witchcraft attack? Do you know that your tongue can bring down a whole nation and even destroy what no caterpillar can destroy? Many are saying things are not working for them, people are refusing me and why I’m I in this position, I want you to see your life and your present situation as the product of your tongue. Many have brought their destiny to a standstill, stagnancy, poverty, failure, rejection and lots more with their tongue. Right there where you are I want you to decree loud that whatever I have killed with my tongue come alive now in the name of Jesus . Pray again that all the problems I’ve brought upon my life by my tongue die in the name of Jesus.
What must you do?
– Start using your tongue to bless yourself and others
– Tame your tongue to be humble rather than boasting
– When situations are tough never use your greatest weapon against yourself rather use it for your strength and support
– Bring down the enemies and their stronghold with your tongue
– Rain fire upon your problems and troubles with your tongue and not upon yourself
– Collect back what the enemies have stolen with your tongue
– Come against the voices and testimonies of the enemies with your tongue
– Fight a good spiritual warfare with your tongue
– Declare acidic and holy war against the witchcraft activities and operations working against you with your tongue
– Use your tongue to stop your enemies before they stop you
– Use your tongue to kill the enemies before they kill you
– Use your tongue to destroy sicknesses before they destroy you
– Use your tongue to rescue and save yourself from the cage and camp of the enemies
– Never allow the enemy access to your tongue, always refuse the devil
– Daily ask God to take control of your tongue and fill it with good things
– Use it to praise God and others always
– Use the tongue to pray for yourself and in all situations
– Use your tongue to open the heavens over your head always
– Pronounce and decree greatness with your tongue
– Recover your lost blessings, virtues and opportunities with your tongue
Beloved life is sweet chose life, life is Christ confess and receive him today
Altar call………………..To choose life is to accept Jesus as your Lord and personal saviour and to accept Satan is to reject Jesus
1. Lord Jesus help me daily to remain alive in you and in your word in Jesus name
2. If my life is deeply rooted in the way of death, father Lord deliver me in the name of Jesus
3. I refused to chose death, I shall chose life now and forever more in Jesus name
4. Evil utterances that are pursuing my destiny lose your hold and die in the name of Jesus
5. My Father deliver me from the power of death released by my tongue in the name of Jesus
6. Failures of my parents that I have confessed upon my destiny die in the name of Jesus
7. All the no’s and I can’t upon my destiny be wiped out with the blood of Jesus
8. Gates of hell that I have opened with my tongue upon my life be shut now in the name of Jesus
9. I decree upon every good doors that my mouth have shut against me to open now in the name of Jesus
10. Evil confession and causes that I have released in times of hardship with my tongue upon my life die now in the name of Jesus
11. Lord Jesus release your heavenly padlock to control what comes out of my tongue in the name of Jesus
12. I refused to lock the heavens over me with my tongue I shall open my heavens with my tongue in the name of Jesus.
13. My tongue hear the word of the Lord, you shall not fuel the causes of the enemies upon my life in the name of Jesus.
14. My tongue become the fountain of blessings and not of causes in the name of Jesus
15. I decree upon my head that from now reject bewitchments and causes in the name of Jesus
16. I refused to cause myself I shall bless myself from now in the name of Jesus
17. I’m blessed and not caused from now in the name of Jesus
18. I decree upon my life that all my lost opportunities shall come back now in the name of Jesus
19. My buried potentials and opportunities come alive and locate me now in the name of Jesus
20. I bury all my troubles and my troublers in the watery grave in the name of Jesus
21. My tongue hear the word of the Lord, you shall not bring me down in shame in the name of Jesus
22. My tongue hear the word of the Lord, you shall not destroy my help and helpers in the name of Jesus
23. My tongue shall lift me up above my enemies both now and forever more in the name of Jesus
24. Father Lord! deliver my tongue from bewitchment in the name of Jesus
25. Lord I thank you for delivering my tongue and making it a blessing to me, my family and the unborn generation and not a cause in the name of Jesus